Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend! For reasons that I will go into in more detail in my full trip post, I ended up taking the majority of my photos on this trip with my iPhone … which of course meant posting them directly to Instagram.
So I figured I’d just post a quick preview of things to come in my full-on post by uploading all of the Instagram pics here. But before I do that, just some highlights from our trip:
- We spent 12 hours in Charlotte after missing our connecting flight to Phoenix because of rain delays, but that’s okay because we got to eat a wonderful brunch and check out the downtown area because of it.
- We went on amazing hikes, ate delicious food and drank lots of tequila.
- I experienced a slight case of heat exhaustion … not fun, my friends! And after all that research I did to avoid it!
- We did lots of swimming in my friend’s pool.
- We were randomly, and for reasons still unknown to us, upgraded to first class seats on our flight back from Phoenix. Not too shabby!
Here’s a taste of what’s to come …
So that’s it for now, my friends! I’ll be back soon with the full details of our (amazing and very hot!) trip.