I’m amazed at how many people have continued to read this blog while I’ve been MIA—hello out there! Thank you for staying interested!
I do apologize for my long vacation (it has not been an actual vacation of the kind I would write about on here, trust me!). I recently started at a new job and I’ve been settling in, so things have been a bit hectic around here!
I’m feeling more settled now, though, so I do hope to start posting again more frequently. It was one of my many New Years resolutions to write on here at least three days a week.
I have failed miserably at that. Oops.
Okay, well moving on, here are some upcoming trips and/or events that I’m totally excited to blog about:
- This weekend, my dad and I will be running the ING Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia 1/2 Marathon. I feel nowhere near as prepared for this race as I was for the one I ran last year, but I’m counting that as inspiration to try even harder 🙂
- Chris will be heading to Vegas this weekend for a bachelor party. If it’s not too debaucherous, I may trick him into doing a blog post about it.
- I will be heading to Chicago from October 6-12 with a BFF to watch Chris run the Chicago 1/2 marathon (lots of my trips revolve around running, apparently).
- We’ll be going to West Point on Oct. 1 to watch some Army football (a favorite pastime of my family!)
- We’ll be off to Jamaica from Nov. 9-13 for a cousin’s wedding—woot woot!
Some exciting stuff, my friends. Can’t wait to provide updates to all of you.